Food and Beverage Left Over Policy:
All food and beverage must be prepared and supplied by Monteleone Meadows. Neither the client nor guests may bring in or remove any food or beverage from the premises. Due to Riverside County Health Department regulations, all food and beverages not consumed becomes the property of Monteleone Meadows. Personal food with the exception of special dietary food required for medical reasons are not permitted on the premises.
Photographer, DJ, Flowers, Beer, Wine & Champagne ARE NOT INCLUDED
Our Services include supplying you with the names of entertainers, photographers and florist to make your choices easier.
We require a $1,000.00 Non-Refundable deposit to hold and book your event. It will be credited toward Final Payment. Final guest count and final payment is due 2 Weeks before scheduled event.
Meal Guarantees/Minimum Guest Count
Where Catering charges are made on a per person basis, a guaranteed guest number must be communicated to the banquet manager, 14 days prior to the event. If a guaranteed attendance number is not supplied, the estimated minimum required number of guests (100) adults minimum weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) (50) adults minimum weekday (Monday-Thursday) will be considered as final guarantee. The engager will be charged for the number of meals served or the number of meals guaranteed, whichever is greater, and we will not issue REFUNDS for guests who do not show/cancel after final payment is made.
We allow outside vendors of your choice but they must carry Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 naming The Meadows Inc. as ADDITIONAL INSURED. We do not charge for a meal for a total of (4) vendors. Should your vendor number exceed (4) the cost will be $30.00 per extra vendor for a meal.
If you would like to supply Beer, Wine or Champagne to your guests 21 and over we will serve it at no charge and supply a bartender.
If you wish to have mixed alcoholic beverages for your guests at a no host bar, we will recommend a professional bar service.
Event Liability Insurance Policy Required
The engager is require to purchase a one day Certificate of Liability naming The Meadows, Inc., as additional insured, when holding an event on site and also when providing alcohol for your guests and the charge WILL BE INCLUDED in your final invoice.
THE FOLLOWING VENUE INFORMATION FOR BANQUET ROOM:
• Venue rental for 5 hours. Event must conclude at 10:00 pm per Riverside County Noise Ordinance.
• Bar closes 30 minutes prior to end of event. Last dance will be at 9:45 PM or 15 minutes prior to end of event and guests must leave venue promptly at 10:00 PM or 15 minutes after last dance. Engager and Vendors must vacate venue promptly at 10:30 PM or 30 minutes after end of event.
• All meetings with staff to design plan and coordinate your event vision; required final meeting appointment 2 weeks prior to event to finalize details and pay final balance.
• All vendors may start set up 4 hours prior to event and must vacate property promptly at 10:30 PM or 30 minutes after close of event. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
• Set up of covered gift table and guest book table at site designated by engager.
• The Banquet Room includes all set up and cleanup of tables, chairs, linens, china, crystal water glasses, champagne flutes and silverware.
• Reception room set up includes placement of gift table, guests favors on table supplied by engager, table numbers for reserved seating chart and all clean up at end of event.
• All professional wait staff.
• Placement of centerpieces supplied by engager will be included. All Floral centerpieces MUST be placed on reception tables by engagers Florist ONLY, and they may be placed two hours (2 hours) prior to event.
• 8ft Round tables set up with eight (8) PVC white chairs per table.
• High chairs available upon request.
• Set up of large rustic wood table on wine barrels in bar patio area for appetizers placed on various stands. Table can be fully draped for a more classic traditional look.
• Set up of table for DJ use.
• If no DJ is hired engager may use Wireless Microphone system and Bose Speakers including audio hookup for IPOD or IPHONE only.
• Set up of two buffet tables and one large round with linens and draping, including beautiful accent pieces with flameless candles for the buffet dinner service.
• Polyester ¾ length Table Linens and Polyester Napkins included and in-stock overlay. (Multi Linen Color choice available)
(Special order table linens and overlays are available upon request and price varies on fabric and size.)
• We include a mirror or wood round for placement of centerpiece. Only flameless battery operated candles allowed for centerpieces.
• Wine Barrel Cake table or traditional cake table.
• Use of venue table numbers and stands for seating chart.
• Gold or silver charges for the table.
• Candy table set up with multiple glass containers and scoopers included. (NOT INCLUDED Engager supplies Candy or bags/boxes.)
A Sheet Cake Birthday Cake, serving your guest count, supplied through JODEE’S BAKERY located in Temecula. Engaging party upon order will pay any upgraded cake style directly to bakery. Schedule appointment for tasting directly with bakery. You may supply your own cake and a $1.50 per person credit will be applied.
BAR SERVICE SET UP
• 4.5 hours of Bar Service includes bartender, ice, glassware, plastic ware and cocktail napkins. Water, Ice Tea, Lemonade and Coffee served throughout the event.
Bar will CLOSE 30 minutes prior to end of event
• Set up four covered Belly tables for bar area.
• Bar Service with our experienced Bartender(s) to serve your personal selection of engager supplied Beer, Wine and Champagne ONLY to your guests. NO SHOTS ALLOWED
• We do not allow Hard Liquor at our venue unless outside Licensed Bar Service is hired. Selected Bar Service Vendor available on Vendor List.
• Bar service set up incudes refrigerated stainless steel kegarator with 2 American taps and 1 European tap. (Engager supplies kegs)
• Bar service includes pouring of Champagne in flutes at table for guests prior to toast.
• For rent Margarita machine with non-alcoholic mixture price upon request.
VENUE POLICY DROP OFF OF ITEMS AND REMOVAL OF ITEMS
• Drop off of Wine, Beer and Champagne 24 hours in advance of event. All boxes to be marked with name and date of event. Staff will store and refrigerate beer, champagne, sparkling cider and white wines.
• All remaining beer, wine & champagne at end of event will be packed by staff and MUST be removed including Kegs at conclusion of event. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If not removed at conclusion of event we will dispose of said items. We are not responsible for Kegs not returned and deposits on kegs.
• Drop off of party décor items 24 hours prior to event, to be placed in Bridal room if no other use of room that day. All items must be clearly marked for placement with name and date of event on boxes.
• Our staff will assist to pack all items supplied by engager at end of event and they must be removed at conclusion of event. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If not removed at conclusion of event we will dispose of said items.
PREFERRED LOCAL VENDORS LIST INCLUDES
• Venue Owner’s Vintage Model A Car Rental
• Vintage Furniture Prop Rental Vendor
• DJ’s, Photographers, Photo Booth Rentals, Bands including Mariachi’s
• Professional Full Bar Service
• Hair & Makeup Artists
• Limo Service
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE SUPPLIED BY ENGAGER:
• Guest table centerpieces and any other added décor in reception room. (Example Specialty Lighting or draping including prop rental furniture.)
• Not included DJ or Photographer
• Not included audio/visual equipment at Reception room. (DJ must supply) If no DJ is hired engager may use Wireless Microphone system and Bose Speakers including audio hookup for IPOD, IPAD or IPHONE in reception room ONLY.
• Not included party favors for guests.
• Not Included Guest Book.
• Not included Special order linens or floor length table linens and special order overlays price upon request and price varies on fabric and size.
• Not included Specialty chairs (Chiavari) available at extra charge. (Price upon request)
• Not included Champagne, Sparkling Cider, Beer and Wine.
• Not Included Full Professional Bar Service
• Required Venue Liability Insurance of which cost will be included on final invoice.
Please call us at (951) 677-6403 should you have any questions or wish to set up an appointment to tour the facilities. We would love the opportunity to host your event and believe it will bring you many wonderful memories for years to come. Our website has many beautiful pictures for you to view, at www.monteleonemeadows.com